Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weigh in and 3.22.06

What I'm doing...24 points total.

Coffee/w: 1 pt.
2 cookies: 6 pt.
Netties: 12 pt.
Tofu noodle thing: 5 pt.
Roasted asparagus: 2 pt.
SF pudding: 1 pt.

27 points total.

Tofu noodle thing: 2 packages tofu shirataki (1 pt.), 1 bag frozen veggies (2 pt.), 1 TB evoo (3 pt.), 1 packages Morningstar Chick'n strips (8 pt.), salt, pepper, cracked red pepper, basil, garlic. 15 points total. Not bad but not great, and it took all of 10 minutes to prepare so I'll probably make it again out of laziness.

Ugh. So although I am still tracking, I'm clearly not on plan. I haven't been getting in my fruits or veg, I had cookies for breakfast because I didn't think ahead, I haven't worked out (besides shoveling) in 5 days. I feel like the motivation fairy has left me.

I am up .8 - so I have yet to gain a pound in a week. This is very odd. But my leader was very helpful, and gave me lots of hints.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?