Sunday, February 20, 2005

Back on the wagon

What I'm doing...

I need to get started on WW again. I have gained back the 5 lbs I lost, and I know why - not keeping track. Eating corn chowder instead of veggie soup. Making non-smart choices, when I KNOW how to do this right... and just haven't been doing it.

So. Back on track:

-Find some good & low point recipes. Preferably vegetarian.
-Spend some more time going through cooking light recipes from Shannon. Print some off.
-Toss the gross recipes from the crock pot list so there is more room in the binder for things we'll actually make. (Ie, get rid of anything involving hamburger)
-Start working up to going to the gym again. Goal of actually starting to go again in march, as Feb is probably still too crowded.

There. Somewhere to start.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?