Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Yesterday's goals:

-Get recording stuff done so as not to be behind anymore.
-Contact realtors re: scheduling.
-Make turkey, stock & that soup. Well, I didn't make the stock, but my mom is going to do that today. Did make the turkey & the soup.
-Finish laundry & put away clothes.
-Stick with south beach.

South beach wasn't nearly as hard this time around! I really think I wans't eating enough last time.

Today:

-Try and get SOME work done, even just a little. Having a hard time concentrating because of being sick, the medicine makes me spacy and all tingly.
-Stick with South Beach.
-Laundry.

That's not too ambitious but I think right now I need to concentrate on getting better and not on improving myself.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?