Monday, February 09, 2004

Ok, starting over this week... Am having major financial issues and need to start back up with the gym, as I am only mildly ill rather than approaching death.

Excerpt from email to the boyfriend about financial issues & what to do about them:

-stop eating out. Because dammit, I am a really good cook and so are you and it's stupid to be paying 6.95 for mediocre bar food which is greasy and bad for both of us. Also making enough for lunch the next day for both of us.

-along those same lines but more for me - remember to grab leftovers from whatever we made the night before as I'm leaving your house in the morning. That way I won't be eating out for lunch either. I should start leaving my purse in your fridge or something so I don't forget...

-quit drinking expensive alcohol at the bar and spend more time at home - a six pack for 7.99 is way cheaper than six beers at $3.50 each. Must remember that.

-I need to get a second job until I have things more under control, ie until my fines are paid off and I'm not in my parent's basement anymore. I might apply to work at target as I have a completely irrational love for that place anyway... we'll see. Mostly I want it to be either close to where I work already or close to your neighborhood, as that'll probably be where we find a place when all is said and done.


So yeah. Time to be the financial dominatrix I know I can be but but am SOOOOO lazy about being.

Also:

-Pilates.

Yay. Need to concentrate on this financial stuff for now I think... the diet stuff will improve if we're not eating out so much, I think.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?