Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yesterday's goals weren't too terribly ambitious:

-Try and stick to diet, even though pizza is coming for lunch.
-Do not crash car in the snow.

though I came close to crashing the car many times, I never actually did it. yay for me. Boo for the snow which totally sucks.

Did not manage to stick to the diet. I was SO FREAKING HUNGRY. Sigh. Maybe I can modify my eating habits a little but but man, I don't think I can give up the carbs.

On a good note, I didn't have any pizza yesterday. Even though it smelled really good.

Today:

-Do not crash car in the snow.
-Go to gym.
-See boyfriend at some point.
-Go to bed early.

It's freezing out and I'm unmotivated, that's enough for today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?