Friday, January 16, 2004

Yesterday's goals:

-Consider going to gym. If not must go on Friday right after work. Well, I considered and declined. But I brought my stuff and am going to go tonight.
-Laundry. Getting dire. Must do. Dark clothes at least, not enough whites for a whole load. who knew I wore so much black?
-Clean kitchen. But then I made pasta and another mess. Oh well.
-UNO application.
-Take dog for walk.
-Look at apartments/townhouses in newspaper to see what's out there.

Well, I didn't do that stuff because I was watching "Sliding Doors" and hanging out with the boyfriend, who was at work 2.5 hours longer than normal because of trying to format some web thingy for a client. He was crabby when he first got home so I thought it was more important to hang with him than to play with paperwork or read the paper.

Anyway. For today/weekend:

-Gym tonight & either Sat or Sunday.
-Lunch with Chad at 1:00 - do not eat complete crap.
-Bubble bath when I get home from gym. More a reward than a goal I guess... but still. Gotta have it. :)
-Behave at party tonight.
-Pick up mail & hair stuff at parent's house.
-Clean kitchen (again).
-Laundry, including sheets & towels for whites.

I guess that's all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?