Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Yesterday's goals and what I actually got accomplished:

-Call Planned parenthood. Seriously. Appointment is Thursday at 12:15. Go me.
-Laundry/cleaning in bedroom
-Do not eat burger king even though i am having irrational craving for Whopper. Have healthy lunch which involves vegetables or fruit of some kind.
-Get some yoga pants or something to wear to gym at target.
-Drink lots of water.

Altogether not a horrible day, though the lunch thing shouldn't really count. I had Taco Bell. I can't decide which is worse, Taco bell or BK. And I did actually go to the gym last night, just ran for half an hour but still, at least I went. I drank a crapload of water at night after the gym, but most of the day was spent sucking down diet Pepsi. Why do I have such a soda addiction?

Oh, and I didn't actually buy anything at Target for the gym, but I did go look for gym clothes. Instead I bought suede gloves.

Today:

-Lunch with naomi at the Indian place. Don't order anything fried.
-Go to gym right after work - take 5:30 strength class if in time, otherwise run again and do some free weights.
-Don't eat crap for dinner. Have some vegetables, for christ's sake.
-Go through stuff in bedroom tonight. Get rid of some of it because I don't use it and it is silly to keep moving it from place to place.

I guess that's all for today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?