Thursday, January 29, 2004

Yesterday:

-Try and stick to my South Beach.
-Go to gym.
-Don't have more than a couple of drinks at the concert tonight.
-Be nice to boyfriend's friend who is coming to stay for 2 to 7 days and who is going to seriously mess up my routine.
-Cut up some celery to bring for snacks tomorrow with hummus.

So yeah, I was ok yesterday. south beach thing is still not happening but I've been fairly good about not eating too many carbs. And I only had 2 beers at the concert, nevermind the shot of jameson before....

Today has been a No Good Very Bad Day so I have eaten total crap (lo mein! eesh. Could I have any more fat & starch?) and had way too much diet coke. So we'll keep teh goals easy:

-Don't eat way, way too many hotwings at the bar.
-Don't drink too much.
-Take car in to see what horribly shaking thing is.
-Write check & mail car insurance.
-Take a nap before going out, or go to bed early.

That should do it. So sleepy.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?