Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Yesterday I was fairly good, but there is some stuff I still need to work on. Oh well, today is a new day.

I did:

-go to pilates. plus fast walk on treadmill for 25 mins. legs, abs sore today so that is a good sign.
-drank lots of water.
-dropped off probation crap.
-had sushi for lunch. but that is probably negated by the half a box of cheezits I had at 3.

I didn't rinse off my car because it was -2 degrees (not kidding) when I went to leave the office for lunch, so I figured that would be a bad idea, because it might freeze my car shut. So I'll do that when it gets warm again.

Today/tonight:

-Call Planned parenthood. Seriously.
-Laundry/cleaning in bedroom
-Do not eat burger king even though i am having irrational craving for Whopper. Have healthy lunch which involves vegetables or fruit of some kind.
-Get some yoga pants or something to wear to gym at target.
-Drink lots of water.

I guess that should be reasonable. I don't think I'm going to the gym tonight because I want to get that stuff taken care of, but I will go tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?