Monday, January 05, 2004

Well the weekend was very productive but I did not accomplish all that I wanted to....
I did not read Bridget I am only a few pages into June which is way behind...must catch up this week.
I did however find a wedding dress and did not yell at any mother or sales person and Peter cleaned the hairy toilet so that counts.

Today I am not sure how I will do with exercising because I feel like I am coming down with something but I brought my coffee and ate yogurt this morning.

Friday night I drank two glasses of wine but that was not my fault there was a 45 minute wait for dinner...had to do something while I waited.

Ok so today:
- Eat healthy
- Exercise if not feeling too sick
- Read rest of June in Bridget

That is good....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?