Friday, January 02, 2004

OK today so far I am doign alright although I failed this morning with the yogurt....due to the unexpected snow I was thrown with the need to start the car brush the snow and completly forgot the yogurt. I did however remember my coffee...so I bought a bagel with egg and cheese (no bacon though YAY good for me).

Today I will:
-Eat a healthy lunch
-Go see a movie...will not sit at home on couch doing nothing
-If eat out will not eat bread prior to salad and only consume one glass of wine, no need to drink two if going to see movie right after

While I am here I will do tomorrow also
- Try on a ridiculous number of wedding dresses
-Not get angry at any sales woman, mother of any sort, my weight, lack of color due to lack of tanning, height or wedding in general
-Go to wedding expo and enjoy myself
-Must finish what needs to be read for the week in the bridget book....have fallen way behind
-Clean hairy toilet

That is enough......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?