Sunday, January 11, 2004

Ok, this was the to-do from Thursday:

-Go to gym & run. Go me! That was 3X this week.
-Go to sister's basketball game tonight, so she can't push guilt button about being a Horrible Sister anymore. Too bad I got there too late to actually see her PLAY... will have to go to another game.
-Moisturize After gym/shower. Skin totally going to fall off in layers if I don't keep this up though.
-In bed before 11

Not so much with the in bed before 11, but I was in bed before 1:00 am, so I guess that's better than say, 3. Right?

This weekend I was ok but not great.

Good: -Worked out on Saturday.
Bad: -Did so as to sweat off hangover from friday night, when I drank no less than an entire bottle of cabernet, a martini, another glass of zinfandel, and a scotch. Oy.

Other than that, it was a pretty normal weekend. We went out on Saturday but I didn't drink to terrible excess (probably for fear of being hungover); didn't stop at Taco Bell on the way home from the bar either. We had organic soy brunch today too at the Crunchy Granola-y Restaurant. Good OJ.

Then tonight we had casserole dinner and a bunch of wine in a box. *sigh* Maybe someday I will have a healthy lifestyle.

Tomorrow:
-Eat leftovers for lunch. Do not buy food.
-Finish stupid audit file crap. Do not avoid any longer.
-Send recordings to county.
-Go to gym, either run or pilates at 7:30.

That should be good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?