Thursday, January 01, 2004

I made it through New Year's and I drank, did not have a hangoover nor did I get sick....pretty good I must say for myself.

I think that I am going to keep my New Year's resolutions as previously mentioned......

Yesterday I brought my coffee and a yogurt...I did not however do well the rest of the day.
Lunch was at On the Border where I managed to consume at least two baskets of chips and dip myself followed by a giant burrito.
Dinner consisted of a stop at Mc Donald's where I had chicken nuggets and some fries....then went out for pizza and proceeded to drink for the rest of the evening....
Today I am here in Providence visiting with Rob...I will not make any promises about what I eat today.
Tomorrow is back to work where I will attempt to regain myself. Although I did make it to the gym twice this week. Must go tanning tomorrow in preparation for wedding dress shopping....don't want to be pale white trying on white dresses...scary!

Happy New Year!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?