Thursday, January 22, 2004

How am I supposed to know if done anything if I don't write down what it is that I am supposed to be doing throughout the day?

Then again if I don't have time to write anything because all I am doing is working then how do I have time to do anything else other then work?

It is 6.19PM I have been here at work since 8.10AM no lunch break and I have been working on documents all day and I am not done although I made a large dent, the bathrooms are closed because they are being cleaned and I drank a huge coke to stay awake.

My days consist of:
Up at 6.10AM (usually more like 6.25AM)
Run around get ready leave to go to work ariive at work at 8.05-8.10AM
Work until I can't keep my eyes open or am angry which usually puts me home somewhere between 6.45-7.00PM....
Eat dinner
Iron clothes for work
Wash dishes or do some sort of thing that takes less then an hour
Shower
Watch TV, fall asleep while watching.

Argh...one annoying constant, the work thing.

Well tonight my only goal is to watch friends and make it through Friday.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?