Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy new year! I actually did pretty well the past 1.5 days since my last post...

I went to get my tour and meet with the trainer at G0ld's - and I actually joined. The startup fee was only $99, and it's $35 a month, which is more than I thought but not too bad at all. I will be meeting with a trainer on Sunday to get measured and weighed - eep. It's been a long time since I did something like that.

Chad and I are goign to Pilates on Monday nights at 7:30 - he belongs to the same gym. There is also a class on Wednesday nights at 6:30 called Martial Arts Fitness which I think I am going to take - I hope it is kind of like Pete's kickboxing class.

New Year's Eve was fun - we had great food and lots of wine and I think everyone had a good time. No one was too terribly plastered and no one puked. Whoo.

Today so far I am doing ok but not great. Breakfast was coffee (from home) and leftover quesadilla from yesterday. So at least i didn't buy anything but hello, lots of cheese. Tonight I will be taking it easy because I have an alcohol education class from 8:30 to 4:30 tomorrow, blegh. At least it is getting part of my probation stuff taken care of.

Goals for today/this weekend:
-find someplace close to work that has salad/soup & sandwich stuff, so as not to eat chinese takeout all the time.
-have a quiet evening tonight - no wild partying
-go to stupid alcohol education thing tomorrow
-get weighed and measured on Sunday. Work out after.
-clean and do laundry

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?