Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Goals for Tuesday:

-Go to store and get food. Don't buy crap just what is on list.
-Bed early.
-Do a load of laundry.
-Figure out dishwasher in housesitting place.
-Plan to go to gym on Wednesday night.

So I didn't go to bed until midnight and didn't do any laundry. But really, the laundry is not so dire and that's still not that late, so I'm please. And I did bring my gym stuff for tonight - yay!

Today's (Wednesday) Goals:

-Make soup for which I made stock last night. Do not snack way through day.
-Do a load of laundry.
-Go to gym and run + situps/crunches.
-Fill out UNO application so can maybe go back to school this summer & take a class or two.
-Run to SuperTarget at lunch. Buy only what is on list, nothing else.

Yee to the haw.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?