Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Goals for Monday were:

-Eat leftovers for lunch. Do not buy food. I was good. Had frozen pizza for dinner, but still, that's pretty cheap. And it was vegetarian, so no fatty sausage stuff.
-Finish stupid audit file crap. Do not avoid any longer. Having Tony pull files so I can go through them. Baby steps.
-Send recordings to county. Of course, there are more, but it was empty yesterday.
-Go to gym, either run or pilates at 7:30. Actually, I did both.

So that was pretty good, I am pleased with Monday. I am housesitting this week, so that is kind of a pain, but they have an AWESOME kitchen so I am going to cook a bunch I think. So today:

-Go to store and get food. Don't buy crap just what is on list.
-Bed early.
-Do a load of laundry.
-Figure out dishwasher in housesitting place.
-Plan to go to gym on Wednesday night.

That's good, right? Keeping it light this week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?