Monday, January 19, 2004

Friday/Weekend goals:

-Gym tonight & either Sat or Sunday. Both Friday night and Sunday. Yay me.
-Lunch with Chad at 1:00 - do not eat complete crap. Well, pizza. But only 2 pieces and I had a salad too.
-Bubble bath when I get home from gym. More a reward than a goal I guess... but still. Gotta have it. :)
-Behave at party tonight. Well, didn't go to the party. But I was fairly well-behaved - we had a few drinks at the old dundee, and then went out with Katrina, but I wasn't belligerant or anything.
-Pick up mail & hair stuff at parent's house. Done and done.
-Clean kitchen (again). It is so much easier to clean a kitchen when there is a dishwasher available.
-Laundry, including sheets & towels for whites. Just towels, no room for the sheets.

So I was pretty productive this weekend - the only thing I didn't do on the list was the bath. Not too shabby. Maybe tonight after pilates... Hm.

Today:

-Put gas in car before it stops running.
-Look for South Beach book at Borders.
-Pilates class.
-Make dinner - portobellas and rice and some sauce.
-Keep kitchen fairly clean.
-Fill out UNO application. Seriously.

That will do for today. Yippee.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?